Free For Fall Outreach
Saturday, September 21st
Imagine a giant rummage sale where everything is free. Each September, we have a free giveaway for our community. We give away clothes, furniture, toys, and much more to share God’s love with the people who live in our backyard. Free for Fall will be Saturday, September 21st, and here’s how you can help.
- Donate anything you would typically sale at a rummage sale. Clothes, furniture, and anything for kids are usually big hits.
- Serve that day by helping us organize, clean up, talk with our guests, serve the free lunch, and much more. Serve part of the day or the whole time. **Volunteers can begin to help at 8 am. **
- Get the word out. Share on social media and with friends or family you know who could use a little help.
- Pray that God uses this event to help people see just how much God loves them.
Party & Prayer
12 Year Celebration
Sunday, September 15th at 5:30 pm
This month, C3 Church turns twelve years old. We are celebrating with our Party & Prayer Night. We’ll have a lots of fun and a special service as we look forward to the next dozen years of ministry here in our community.
- Childcare will be provided.
- And don’t worry, we won’t make you pray out loud in front of people.
- Afterwards, we will have fun games and dessert for the family.
5:30 pm – Cookout
6:00 pm – Service
6:45 pm – Kona Ice & Games
Get Text or Email Updates
We know life can get hectic sometimes and, with our busy schedules, it can be easy to forget about things that we want to be a part of. If you want to make sure you never miss anything that’s happening here at C3, you can now sign up for text or email updates. We won’t spam you or bombard you with messages, but we will share the cool things that’s happening around our church that can help you grow in your relationship with God.
Every child deserves the opportunity for a good night’s sleep.
We are going to begin building beds for children in our area who do not have beds on the first Saturday of each month at 9:00 am at the church. If you are handy, or even if you’re just willing to learn, you can play a part and making sure children have an opportunity for a good night’s sleep.