Every child deserves the opportunity for a good night’s sleep.
If you know of a child that doesn’t have a bed, apply for a free bed below.
If your child or a child you know doesn’t have a bed to sleep in, it can negatively affect their school work and how they deal with things life throws their way. C3 Church wants to do everything we can to make sure every child has the opportunity for a good night’s sleep by providing free beds for as many kids who do not have beds as we can.
If your child is eligible, and we don’t yet have a bed to provide. We will place your child on our wait list and fulfill it as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What children are eligible?
- You must have a child living in your household between the ages of 4 and 18 attending school who does not currently have a bed.
- You must have a bedroom or space in which the bed will fit and be utilized by the child.
- You must complete the application and submit it.
- You must reside in the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton Tri-State area.
- The following criteria will be considered when determining eligibility for awarded beds: age, income, number in household, and current sleeping arrangements.
*Please remember that we will do everything we can to get eligible children a bed. If we are unable to provide beds immediately, we will place eligible families and children on a wait list and get them beds as soon as possible.
How do I apply?
What will be the size of the bed?
- Height- 29 ¾ inches (Headboard)
- Width- 39 ½ inches
- Length- 81 ½ inches
What comes with the bed?
How can I donate or volunteer?
- Simply show up to help on the first Saturday of each month at C3 Church at 9:00 am.